How to set up 'Bot' for "HIRN CRYPTO VIP v2.0" Signals on 3commas.io?
This blog explains how to configure the “HIRN CRYPTO VIP v2.0” channel for 3commas.io. read till the end to understand how to create a bot. Two types of configurations (SAFETY TRADE OPTION, STOP-LOSS OPTION) for 3commas.io are explained below. Links for these settings are attached below. Moreover, parameters of the settings as well as their values with examples are tabled below (Values on the screenshots which are attached as a reference for each section may vary, because, these are only examples for easy comprehension. Actual values are those included in the table).
Set bot with an appropriate settings link given below (in the tab). First, open the link and then “copy” the settings.
Some important things are shared below
- First, Click the copy Button (See the screenshot below.)
- Then click the “Edit settings” link ( See the screenshot below).
When you copy, in case you see an error as in the below screenshot, please click the ‘ Ignore and copy bot ‘ button. These demo settings may have been provided by the channel admins using a paper trading account, which is why this error is shown. But you need to set the exchange in your account as your real exchange.
Main settings section
- Name: Any name for your bot will see it in your bots list and active trades. You can name it by trading pair or settings.
- Exchange: Select your exchange.
- Bot Type: If you are a user of the 3commas “Advanced” plan, you can only use “Simple Bot”. “Composite Bot” is only available for 3commas “Pro” plan. Create the bot according to your 3commas plan.
- Active Deal: You can modify the Deal with your affordable funds.
- Profit currency: Select Quote.
- Safety order size: Use the same amount of the Base order size on the safety order.
Deal start condition section
Take profit section
- Take profit: 5%
- Take profit type: % from Total volume
- Trailing: 0.5
- Stop-loss: 5%
- Stop Loss action: Stop deal
- Max safety trades count: 4
- Max active safety trades count: 1
- Price deviation to open safety orders (% from initial order): 2
- Safety order volume scale: 1.4
- Safety order step scale: 1.5
Advanced settings section
- Simultaneous deals per same pair- 1
- For other settings, leave its default values as it is.
- Balance: Here you can see your current balance amount from the exchange
- Max amount for bot usage (Based on current rate): It is an approximate calculation with current market rates. The real price of safety orders may differ too. The reason is that exchanges have price and volume step limitations for orders, and the calculation doesn’t include these limits. The bot itself includes all these limits and trades with them considered.
- Max safe order price deviation: it shows the last safety order price deviation percentage
- And finally, click the “Create Bot” then your bot setup is completed