This channel provides Spot Trading Signals for Binance, Binance.us, and Huobi Exchanges. All signals are specific for BTC Pairs. These signals are Short Term and Mid Term signals. The Signals are generated by experienced Crypto Traders using Technical and fundamental market analysis along with analysis based on information from individual coin’s official sources.
Make sure to purchase and sell Coins within the buy and sell price ranges respectively as mentioned in the signal. The price ranges are precisely predicted using advanced algorithms and analysis. If you use trading platforms like 3Commas, you can follow either of the two techniques mentioned below.
- 1) – We suggest a Stop-loss value of -5% and take profit will be +5 %. If you follow these signals on telegram, make sure to use the Stop-loss value mentioned in the signal.
- 2) – Take profit should be +5 % with trailing and safety orders will be used to protect downfall and below safety order, you can place stop loss this method perfectly work for 3commas, 3c.exchanges, and Zignaly, etc…
- Supported Exchanges: www.binance.com, www.binance.us, and www.huobi.com.
- Supported Trading Pair: BTC (Bitcoin)
- Default Take profit: +5 % with Trailing.
- Default Stop Loss: -5% (3commas.io or 3c.exchange users must use recommended bot settings)
Disclaimer: We don’t provide any guarantee about our signals. If you decide to use our signals, you are taking full responsibility for the risks involved.
We will offer the best pricing
on the offers and platform charges.
Please read the following things before making a payment
- When you start the payment process, a Checkout pop-up window will open. Do not close the pop-up window until the process is complete.
- Send the correct amount as shown in the check out window, otherwise, your funds might be lost. Money loss due to insufficient payment is not our responsibility.
- Use your primary E-Mail for payment.
- Before making a payment, Make sure you have selected the check-out option of your trading Bot (3commas, telegram and etc.)
- After you have completed the payment, contact our support team or [email protected] with the Order number and email address used for the transaction.