HIRN CRYPTO VVIP Signals are suitable for spot trading on Binance.com. These signals are made for BTC and USDT pairs. These signals are generated by specialized algorithms and this algorithm based on the below-specified thinks
1.Market Trend Analysis
- Trend analysis is a technique used in technical analysis that attempts to predict the future price movements based on recently observed trend data. Trend analysis is based on the idea that what has happened in the past gives traders an idea of what will happen in the future.
2.RSI Overbought indicators.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum indicator that measures the change in price to identify overbought or oversold conditions in the market. It has a range of 0 to 100.
If the RSI has a reading below 30, the market is considered oversold.
And if the RSI has a reading above 70, the market is considered overbought. The most common way that traders trade the RSI is by identifying overbought and oversold conditions in the market.
3.RSI Divergence indicator for bullish signals.
- An RSI divergence indicator signal shows traders when price action and the RSI are no longer showing the same momentum. The RSI shows the magnitude of a price move in a specific timeframe. The RSI is one of the most popular oscillators used in technical analysis. A divergence looks at in relation to the current price action.
4.Buy Order and Sell Order Analysis
- These scalping signals are designed to make a safe profit of 1% per signal. We recommend a profit percent of 1.5-2% on each signal. To take more profit, use the sell trailing option available in Crypto Trading bots. Our Signals are available on online trading platforms like 3commas.io,3c.exchange, Zignaly, Le-Trader, etc. Also, we have the signals available through Telegram. You can link this Telegram channel to PC based Trading bots like Moon-Bot and it will execute the trades automatically. You can also use our signals to place trades manually in the exchange.
- These signals will not be supported for Binance margin or futures trading
- Supported Exchanges: Binance
- Supported Trading Pair: BTC, USDT
- Patience Pays: Some deals will close very quickly, and some will take longer. Don’t despair- be patient. Make sure to leave a percentage of your funds available to make use of the Add Funds button for manual safety trades.
Disclaimer: We don’t provide any guarantee about our signals. If you decide to use our signals, you are taking full responsibility for the risks involved.
These signals are shared by algorithm based programs and they cannot be considered as financial advice.
We will offer the best pricing
on the offers and platform charges.
Please read the following things before making a payment
- When you start the payment process, a Checkout pop-up window will open. Do not close the pop-up window until the process is complete.
- Send the correct amount as shown in the check-out window, otherwise, your funds might be lost. Money loss due to insufficient payment is not our responsibility.
- Use your primary E-Mail for payment.
- Before making a payment, Make sure you have selected the check-out option of your trading Bot (3commas, telegram and etc.).
- After you have completed the payment, contact our support team or [email protected] with the Order number and email address used for the transaction.