How to set up 'Bot' for "HIRN Crypto Futures" Signals on 3commas.io?
We explain in this blog how to configure the ‘HIRN Crypto futures v2.0‘ channel for 3commas.io, read till the end to understand how to create a bot.
We provide simple bot settings for ‘HIRN Crypto Futures v2.0‘ because The Composite bot is not operational for future trading in 3commas.io. Therefore, the ‘Advanced‘ subscription of ‘3commas.io‘ is enough to set up all bots for this channel, a Pro subscription is not required.
Below is a list of coins and the parameter values of the settings. You need to build two ‘Bots’ for each coin. One for ‘long’ and the other for ‘short’.
Watch the video to learn how to build a bot
Available coins list
Available coin list:
The parameters of the bot setting and its values are attached below with screenshots. Set the bots for each coin according to those values.
Follow the screenshots below to create a ‘Bot’
- Option one: First, Click the ‘DCA BOT’ option on the menu bar. Then click the ‘Create bot’ Button.
- Option two: Go to the marketplace then select the ‘HIRN Crypto Futures’ channel. Then click the ‘Try it now’ button. This option will only become visible if your subscription is active.
You will now get the bot settings interface.
Read till the end to understand the values of the ‘Bot’ settings and what to look for when setting its parameters. Each section is described separately.
Main settings .
- Name: You can give the ‘Bot’ any name you like. The name you enter will help you understand the bots.
- Exchange: Select Your Binance or FTX future account. The bot will do trading on the selected exchange account
- Bot Type: ‘Simple’ . You must select the ‘Simple’ Bot because the composite bot is not operational for ‘futures’ trading on 3commas.io.
- Active Deal: You can modify the Deal with your affordable funds.
- Profit currency: ‘Quote’.
- Safety order size: Use the same or double amount of Base order size for a safety order.
- Start order type (With a market order, the bot starts new deals instantly at current rates. Use caution on coins with low liquidity as it might lead to high buy prices.
With a limit order, the bot places the base order into the exchange order book and waits for it to fill. If it doesn’t fill after some time, the bot moves it higher. It might drastically increase deals’ start time on fast price moves.): We recommend choosing the limit order type.
- Leverage: You can decide the types and values of leverage.
Deal start condition
Take profit , Stop-loss
- Target profit percentage (How much profit the buyer should make from each deal. All exchange fees are included automatically): We recommend take profit values from 1% to 3%.
- Take profit type: Percentage from the total volume
- Trailing deviation: 0.05
- Stop loss: We do not recommend ‘stop-loss’
Safety orders section
- Max safety trades count (The maximum amount of safety orders the bot can use for one deal): 4
- Max active safety trades count (How many safety orders the bot will keep opened on the exchange at the same time): 2
- Price deviation to open safety orders (% from initial order): 2
- Safety order volume scale (The volume of each next safety order will be multiplied by this value. ): 2
- Safety order step scale (The step between each next safety order will be multiplied by this value): 2
- Use other values as default.
- Balance: Here you can see your current balance amount from the exchange
- Max amount for bot usage (Based on current rate): It is an approximate calculation with current market rates. The real price of safety orders may differ too. The reason is that exchanges have price and volume step limitations for orders, and the calculation doesn’t include these limits. The bot itself includes all these limits and trades with them considered.
- Max safe order price deviation: it shows the last safety order price deviation percentage
- % of available balance to be used by the bot: Here it shows what percentage of your main fund is used for trading, including all security orders
- And finally, click the “Create Bot” then your bot setup is completed
Don’t forget to start the bot after the bot is created.
After creating the bot, make sure the bot is on.
Important: Similarly, create long and short bots for all coins in the coin table (same values for all coins). Only then will you get all the signals we give. You can ask any questions related to this service in the comments section.