How to set up 'Bot' for "HIRN Crypto Futures" Signals on 3commas.io?
Welcome to our blog where we dive into the process of configuring the “HIRN Crypto Futures” channel for 3commas.io. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step instructions on setting up a bot using composite bot settings. If you’re a 3commas Pro subscription user, you can easily copy we recommended composite bot setting to optimize your trading experience. For other subscription users, we recommend using the ‘Simple’ bots with the same bot settings. So, let’s get started!
- Step 2: Subscribe to the “HIRN Crypto Futures” Channel.
- Step 3: Configuring Composite Bot Settings
For 3commas Pro subscription users:
– Copy the composite bot settings provided below and adjust values into the corresponding fields in the bot parameter sections.
– Adjust the ‘Base order size’, ‘Safety order size’, and ‘Maximum active deals’ section values according to your risk appetite and trading preferences.
Composite BOT Settings Links
- Step 4: Save settings and start the bot.
For other subscription users:
– Choose the ‘Simple’ bot option.
– Enter the same settings as given for the composite bot in the relevant fields. Also, we provide the values below.
Creating Long and Short Bots for Each Coin Manually: A Step-by-Step Guide
As the next step, we will walk you through the process of creating “Long” and “Short” bots for each coin in the provided coin list. As a 3commas.io Simple bot user (Currently, composite bots on 3comas are only supported on ‘Binance Future’ and ‘Okx Futures’ exchanges. So ByBit exchange users need to build simple bots themselves.), it’s important to include all coins from the list in your trading strategy. By following this step-by-step guide, you’ll be able to create two bots for each coin, optimizing your trading opportunities. Let’s get started!
Please find below the parameter values for the bot settings, and ensure that your bots are precisely set according to these values. It is crucial to note that the parameter values depicted in the screenshots are solely for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the most current or effective settings.
Available coins list
Let’s take a look at two options for building a new Bot.
You will now get the bot settings interface.
Read the blog till the end to understand the values of ‘Bot’ settings and what to look out for while setting its parameters. Each section is described separately.
Main settings .
- Name: You can give the ‘Bot’ any name you like. The name you enter will help you understand the bots.
- Exchange: Select Your Binance, Okex, or Bybit future account. The bot will do trading on the selected exchange account
- Active Deal: You can modify the Deal with your affordable funds.
- Profit currency: ‘Quote’.
- Safety order size: Use the same or double amount of Base order size for a safety order.
- Start order type (With a market order, the bot starts new deals instantly at current rates. Use caution on coins with low liquidity as it might lead to high buy prices.
With a limit order, the bot places the base order into the exchange order book and waits for it to fill. If it doesn’t fill after some time, the bot moves it higher. It might drastically increase deals’ start time on fast price moves.): We recommend choosing the limit order type.
- Leverage: You can decide the types and values of leverage.
Deal start condition
Take profit , Stop-loss
- – Target profit percentage (How much profit the buyer should make from each deal. All exchange fees are included automatically) TP: 2%.
- – Take profit type: Percentage from the total volume
- – Trailing deviation: 0.2
Safety orders section
- Price deviation to open safety orders (% from initial order): 5
- Max safety trades count (The maximum amount of safety orders the bot can use for one deal): 4
- Max active safety trades count (How many safety orders the bot will keep opened on the exchange at the same time): 1
- Safety order volume scale (The volume of each next safety order will be multiplied by this value. ): 2
- Safety order step scale (The step between each next safety order will be multiplied by this value): 1.66
- Simultaneous deals per same pair: 1
- Use other values as default.
- Balance: Here you can see your current balance amount from the exchange
- Max amount for bot usage (Based on current rate): It is an approximate calculation with current market rates. The real price of safety orders may differ too. The reason is that exchanges have price and volume step limitations for orders, and the calculation doesn’t include these limits. The bot itself includes all these limits and trades with them considered.
- Max safe order price deviation: it shows the last safety order price deviation percentage
- % of available balance to be used by the bot: Here it shows what percentage of your main fund is used for trading, including all security orders
- And finally, click the “Create Bot” then your bot setup is completed
Don’t forget to start the bot after the bot is created.
After creating the bot, make sure the bot is on.
Important: Similarly, create long and short bots for all coins in the coin table (same values for all coins). Only then will you get all the signals we give. You can ask any questions related to this service in the comments section.